Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Little Bird Told Me

Have not been blogging as much as I'd like, however I can assure you my time is put to very good use to bring you good news very very soon...=) Anyways, had a quick chat with the kind manager from Tokyo Milk and I can't wait to share all these exciting developments!!! You would have thought Tokyo Milk has already outdone itself but no, they are currently working on bringing us NEW HANDCREAMS! If my memory serves me correctly (yes, it was a bit late when we chatted!) there will be a total of 8 and they will be more sizeable than the Love & Toast ones that we all love! Of course, coming from TM the packaging, scents and quality will be top notch!

In addition, Tokyo Milk's sister line - Lollia Life - (which we haven't brought in yet) will be introducing a selection of new candles! Maybe it's time for me to whip out that order form...Oh and hear this also, my favourite shop in Hong Kong, the prestigious Lane Crawford with its oh so amazing beauty department which I oggle for inspiration everytime I go there - has just brought in Tokyo Milk!!! Aha! So we must be doing something right =)

Well, that's all I have for now! Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow.. I can't wait for the new Lollia Life.. I hope you do bring it in! Am shopping around for new candles to groom my room in :) Updates with the new developments..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanne, yes Lollia Life is a very beautiful line and I can't wait to see their new creations! Will surely update =)

    ReplyDelete